Are you struggling with space for a conventional attic stair or do you just need a trap door to allow access into the crawl space behind your knee wall?
There´s no need for poorly insulated or draughty self-build solutions anymore, because our air tight hatch/ access door offers exceptional value for affordable cost.
The air tight hatch/ access door is made in Austria and has some unique features like a double locking mechanism, a 87mm thick hatch and an approved air tight class 4.
It can be installed horizontally, to allow an air tight access to the attic or vertically, to make crawl spaces accessable.
We supply four different sizes, to cover the most applications.
The air tight hatch/ access door is available for squared openings of 600 x 600mm or 700 x 700mm. Alternatively she comes in a rectangular shape for openings of 550 x 800mm or 550 x 1,100mm.
• tested to DIN EN 14975 (2007)
• approved U-value 0,59 W/m²K (Ift Rosenheim Nr: 12-00646-PRO4)
• airtight class 4 (DIN EN 1026)
• 2-point turning lock
• insulated hatch with a thickness of 87 mm
• no joints on all around seal
• available in 4 dimensions