Certified fixing system to transfer the load of the window into the walls.
Available in 150mm and 220mm total strap length and screw lengths of 50mm, 70mm and 90mm. The minium screw depth into the window frame is 30mm, which means the 50mm screw length covers joints up to 20mm width.
• Adjusts easily and fastens securely
• Adjustable, and therefore variable in joint widths
• Secure fastening, even with high element weights
• Various dimensions available, to ensure a fixing into the centre of the block
• Ideally suited for use in combination with multifunctional tape (Compriband)
• No side spacing packers or wedges required
• Tested for fastening of fall arrester elements
• Ideal fastening for fixed glazed elements (without removing window glass)
Please note that the window strap needs to be screwed into the steel reinforcement of uPVC window frames.
If you´re in need of further specs or technical support, please get in contact with us.