The best insulated and air tight attic is pointless by having the wrong attic stair installed.
Some competitors are selling stairs with u-values above 1.0 W/m²K, others charging more than €390 for an air tight stair with chip board frame.
Our Air Tight Attic Stair offers exceptional value for affordable cost. The stair is made in Austria and has some unique features like a double locking mechanism, a 87mm thick hatch and an approved air tight class 4. A side railing and ladder covers at the bottom are included as well.
The stair works for ceiling heights up to 2.8m as standard. An extension kit for up to 3.2m is additionally available.
• tested to DIN EN 14975 (2007)
• approved U-
• airtight class 4 (DIN EN 1026)
• insulated hatch with a thickness of 87 mm
• no joints on all around seal
• dove tail joint treads 27 mm thick
• strong massive
• equipped with steel safety hand rail and stair shoes
• loadable up to 150 kg